I have highlighted text synchronous with my desire to remotely extract biological signals.
One person – a flake – give him help. Ten people – a group of friends fooling around – ignore them and they will grow up one day. One hundred people – something that catches a small interest on social media – provides a laugh at the water cooler. Four hundred thousand people – in China alone! – maybe this is worth looking into? And more if you count those in other countries across the globe. I say Wow! This is interesting!
I’m quite honest and frank, so I won’t hide that my first introduction to a Targeted Individual was while I was reading an article about a technology that could pick up some of the faint signals generated by the brain in the wrist area. While the technology was real, there was a rant in the comment area from a man who suggested he was being harassed and his mind was being read by the 14 yr old obnoxious kid next door using his cell phone. I jokingly wondered just what the heck kind of cellular plan that kid had? In my youth it was interesting to watch TV shows touching the subject of TI’s, MKULTRA, and mind control (some being MKULTRA documentaries, SCI-FI shows like the X-Files and “The Blacklist” (Season 2, Episode 4) – but I never bothered to look into it farther than that.
When I first started reading about TI’s I thought that they were maybe just hyper sensitive to electromagnetic radiation (video here)– but this does not seem to be the case. As you read about them, you find that they are normal people leading normal lives. And while some are, in fact, unemployed, suffer from drug usage issues, or etc., most are gainfully employed as lawyers, teachers, soldiers, construction workers, military and ex-military, contractors, own their own companies, and etc.. There are tens of thousands of TI’s from all around the world.
They socialize on social media networks and websites, have formed groups (here is an example), and speak out about what is happening to them. The have gone public – even making the news like this person. They attend rallies like this one, or this one. Some have posted video’s describing how they perceive the technology to work, operational tactics, and describe the impacts this has had on their lives – like this person, or this person. They have Twitter feeds, and have submitted presentations to the US Senate. One offers a USD $1 Million reward for “information that leads to the arrest and conviction of perpetrators, public disclosure of the targeting process, stoppage of harassment, and insight into medical remediation for victims”. They cite the knowledge of individuals like: Robert Duncan, or Julianne McKinney.
And their cause has reached the attention of the United Nations Human Rights commission, with the Ministry of Defense of Poland having provided an official acknowledgement of the existence of electromagnetic harassment and having asked that this be addressed. Considering the attacks made against the US Diplomats in Cuba and China, and that other spies have also come forward, it seems action is warranted. In fact, if action is not initiated, then I would start to wonder as to why, as this would seem to me to be a National Security Threat. After all, if an attack can be made by remote and undetected against US Diplomats, then what could be done to other leaders – perhaps even a President? And if it can’t be – then how is it known that it can’t be – this would imply that government agencies are very well aware of this possibility and have protections in place, but are therefore holding back information on this, which means that the issues that these TI’s are complaining about could very well be legit. For instance, here is a group that has posted concepts regarding how you might be able to protect yourself from such attacks on the Internet. Reading this, makes you wonder, is it possible that some civilians have been attacked by the weapons used on the Diplomats as an experiment? Maybe the things they are complaining about are in-fact, legit? I’ve also noticed that there are groups being organized to try to bring attention to this – such as the ICAACT – The International Center Against Abuse of Covert Technologies, and this one; Mind Justice.
And they refer movies like this one. I find it most interesting that I’ve been able to align this movie’s content with documents, articles, and recently de-classified US CIA documents – making this movie highly credible. Perhaps the biggest problem is that you don’t want to believe the information presented in the movie – but you have to because this stuff really happened!!
Some individuals who have committed crimes recorded their reasons as having been “Targeted” – like Aaron Alexis and Myron May. Regarding Aaron Alexis, I had a second, far more interesting and controversial link to another article published by the Washington Times called “42 Days after “mind control complaint” Alexis kills 12, that contained more information and research into the case, but unfortunately the Washington Times pulled it – thus I have to offer this link to an article that discusses the articles contents. It is interesting that the article references this publication released under the Freedom of Information act called, “Bioeffects of Selected Non Lethal Weapons“, which details similarities between microwave irradiation and drugs on biological systems, and voice to skull technologies.
In the case of Kevin Douglas Limbaugh, it would appear that he interpreted what-ever was happening to him as that he was being ‘hit with ultra sonic waves meant to keep dogs from barking’. Prior to all my research I would have simply dismissed this, as the idea of using ultrasonic sounds to keep dogs from barking would not work, and why would he not just move? However since the attacks on the diplomats in Cuba and China I now wonder as to if smaller various groups of people (perhaps crime groups?) could have access to lesser versions of this type of technology and be experimenting on various people? Realistically, without formal knowledge – like is found on this website – people would be forced to interpret anything happening to them based on their knowledge or witness of events – so maybe he really did hear something, and that was he he somehow interpreted it.
Linked to weapons used on the attacks on US Diplomats?
Some TI’s reference the same symptoms as the diplomats in Cuba and China who have reportedly been attacked by Directed Energy Weapons. TI’s have been reporting symptoms like those of the embassy attacks for many years prior to the embassy attacks, so we know that they are not copying the diplomats. And I’ve noticed that the technologies they reference or suggest are being used to harass them seem to be the next logical step in the current evolution of available technologies.
Where this gets truly interesting, is that some of these people are ex-government employees – like Karen Melton-Stewart, a retired NSA employee having worked for the agency as an intelligence analyst for over 28 years and who had top-secret clearance, who has openly commented on incidences that she believes are directly tied to the use of the same directed energy weapons used on the diplomats in Cuba and China. She reads her affidavit online here. Kind of makes you wonder why a person with a high level of security clearance, having a good paying government job, would quit and make these types of statements if they did not have a strong belief in what is being said? Just as an FYI, in the video she mentions Fusion Centers – I provide the link to help those who are not as familiar with what a Fusion Center is within the NSA architecture.
As I mentioned earlier, TI’s complain about having those same symptoms as the diplomats in Cuba and China [information here, and here]. I wanted to compare their symptoms with those of the diplomats. I noted they all shared the same common symptoms:
- feeling like they were walking through a “force-field” during the time they were being affected – whether in groups or in isolation
- some report feeling ill
- difficulty remembering words, speech problems, short-term memory loss, problems concentrating
- hearing crickets or tinnitus
- nervous-system damage, signs of brain swelling or concussions (with appropriate physical symptoms), mild brain injuries with symptoms including “subtle and vague, but abnormal, sensations of sound and pressure”, hearing loss, balance issues, headaches, ringing in the ears, tinnitus, eyesight issues, and nausea
- the diplomats suggested symptoms were mostly localized and having consistent pin-pointed precision (within and throughout the same room or in a specific location in the room)
But I’ve noticed Targeted Individuals complain of these additional symptoms:
- feeling emotions that are inappropriate to the situation – an emotion they would not normally feel per the incident
- hearing other people’s voices, full sentences, conversations, usually quite relative to situations, circumstances, and events
- they are being tracked / followed
I started to think about the research into how you can modify a person’s emotions and morality using magnetics, and wondered how hard it would be to convert it into an electromagnetic equivalent and connect it to the same weapon used on the diplomats? If this could be done, then that would explain the first sensation as described by the TI’s. Therefore if you were to apply some of the other research I’ve already presented (and some I will present below), then you would see that it seems possible to modify the weapon used in Cuba into a weapon that would function as the TI’s describe!
I really do wonder what could be the cause of the TI’s complaints if it is not somehow linked to some form of Neuroweapon? Of course, some TI’s suggest that they are part of a government run program to ‘control’ people…..which lead me to the next section:
How Is The Concept Of Mind Control Connected To All This?
This became connected to my research when I stumbled across some de-classified CIA documents and some research that had been conducted, as it had connected to the ability to induce and extract biological signals. I’m going to introduce this idea to you now.
The reality is that the concept of “Mind Control” is not quite as ‘far out’ as most people think it is. In fact, I learned about this concept while attending DeVry and taking a course on Business Psychology – we discussed the following:
- School: per country we are all taught the same things, in the same way, from the same books, in a collective group, by an authority figure. From this we all share the same view, grow to learn that authority figures are always correct and should be respected, and learn obedience. This could be argued a form of ‘conditioning’.
- History books: they may not always have the full account of events, with the lack of full disclosure helping to paint a more satisfactory picture for the culture presenting the information. Here is a cool example describing what Christopher Columbus actually found versus what most are taught. Or this example, where investigative reporter Annie Jacobsen, documented “Operation Paperclip” – perhaps changing your view on what was done after WWII. Or this, more recent cache of documents uncovered by the Washington Post where we learn about the secret history of the Afghanistan war.
- The News: consider that we watch the same filtered news where we are told which nations are our enemy and why. In fact, more and more people are becoming aware that news agencies with-hold information and broadcast biased news.
- Withholding information: a news reporter was recorded off-camera saying that a report on Jeffrey Epstein had been held back for three years.) [leaked video here]. And another instance where Bloomberg News suppressed a story, fearing they would be kicked out of China if a story was published.
- News bias: years ago highly respected and famed linguist philosopher Noam Chomsky wrote a book, “Manufacturing Consent”, where he advises that the purpose of the media is merely to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate the government and the private sector. Here is a cool video which simplifies the concepts in the book. And while cropped a bit, here is a composite of some interviews with Noam Chomsky discussing the book.
- Commercials: perhaps the best example as they use social psychology to instantiate a need or want by showing others wanting the product, or making it appear that ownership of the product would make you more popular, desirable, powerful, or happy in some way.
- Subliminal messaging: used to be recorded in with the music played at stores, and would encourage shoppers to purchase specific products. I’ve witnessed this while shopping at a Bi-Way store in Hamilton – it worked! In fact, this worked so well it drew media attention and then became banned from use in stores….
Surprisingly most people are not aware and do not believe that we are all already being influenced in one way or another. But I believe people should be aware, so that they can educate themselves around and through all of the false information that is being presented to them.
As metioned elsewhere on this website, with hopes that we remain in a free and civilized society, all this raises question as to how we are legally protected from this. This has prompted others to create petitions, and try to raise awareness as to just how close we are (if we have not yet already secretly accomplished this) to being able to both read and write to people’s minds. Here is a link to one such group, the Organization of Victims of Psychotronic (Mind Control) Weapons. Some of the supporting articles posted on the website are pretty cool – worth the read!
If This Is Really Happening – Who Would Do This – And Why?
As I read about TI’s, and their daily experiences, I decided to try to determine who would do these types of things to seemingly random people around the world – and why. So I drafted a quick review of my thoughts here, and am asking people to read it and offer any comments / suggestions that they may have. My current rational is that it would need to be an Organized Crime – or a rogue Nation State.
Read the next section, “Remotely Extracting Biological Signals – An Introduction“, where I review how the basic concepts behind the extraction of biological signals.